The secret of Amitabh Bachchan and Rekha is not only rumor, it was true as day and light. However, romantic relationships between two Bollywood actresses surprised billions of people. That love of youth has died but today? Why did the former boyfriend flee after seeing Amitabh? He is not Amitabh, his body is seen! Recently, Bollywood's long-time actress Rai appeared on the unveiling of Calendar of India's famous photographer Dabu Ratanani. He was standing in front of his camera, he was behind the pictures wearing many stars. Suddenly the line seemed to see what I saw behind! When he returned to see Amitabh's picture, he ran towards the opposite direction. For those who do not know, it is necessary for them to know that the love of Rekha-Amitabh started in 1976 with the shooting set of 'Two Anjaan' film. At that time Amitabh married Jaya Bachchan That's why Amitabh left the issue of love completely, no one was injured in this incident. But the fire of love can be kept under control? In 1978, Amitabh got angry when he talked with a peer line on the photo set of 'Ganga Khender Sagar'. After this incident everyone knows that these two stars are drowning in water. In a 1984 interview, Amitabh talked about the line. Why did he keep secret secret? The line said, 'Why not? Amitabh should keep the image, maintain relations, keep the children at the forefront. I think it was right, what people thought, I had nothing to do with it. 'Rekha said,' What is the need of people to know about our love? I used to love him, he got me, this is the end, the end I did not think what people think. He was frustrated rather than reacting to it. But he did not do this People can say, poor line is crazy. Amitabh had 10 affection. The gentleman is still a little old, does not want to hurt anyone. Why bother wife! 'The same interview also speaks of dynasty. They said, 'I wish there were one or two children. It was not thought that the dream would remain. Mother always used to say that I had taken the child thirty years ago. I used to think this too. It seemed that the child would physically be big with me. There is no fear of creating contactlessness. I think many progress in the direction, 100 years. But I like to be alone myself. But it is with a baby child. Thinking that the child is walking in the house, is it good or not? I thought I would be the mother of at least twelve children. Now, the daughter-in-law of Aishwarya, who is in relationship with Amitabh Bachchan, loves him very much. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan hugged her very much when she met the line in Bollywood, and addressed him as 'Rekha Maa'.
Wednesday, January 30, 2019
Running a former boyfriend
The secret of Amitabh Bachchan and Rekha is not only rumor, it was true as day and light. However, romantic relationships between two Bollywood actresses surprised billions of people. That love of youth has died but today? Why did the former boyfriend flee after seeing Amitabh? He is not Amitabh, his body is seen! Recently, Bollywood's long-time actress Rai appeared on the unveiling of Calendar of India's famous photographer Dabu Ratanani. He was standing in front of his camera, he was behind the pictures wearing many stars. Suddenly the line seemed to see what I saw behind! When he returned to see Amitabh's picture, he ran towards the opposite direction. For those who do not know, it is necessary for them to know that the love of Rekha-Amitabh started in 1976 with the shooting set of 'Two Anjaan' film. At that time Amitabh married Jaya Bachchan That's why Amitabh left the issue of love completely, no one was injured in this incident. But the fire of love can be kept under control? In 1978, Amitabh got angry when he talked with a peer line on the photo set of 'Ganga Khender Sagar'. After this incident everyone knows that these two stars are drowning in water. In a 1984 interview, Amitabh talked about the line. Why did he keep secret secret? The line said, 'Why not? Amitabh should keep the image, maintain relations, keep the children at the forefront. I think it was right, what people thought, I had nothing to do with it. 'Rekha said,' What is the need of people to know about our love? I used to love him, he got me, this is the end, the end I did not think what people think. He was frustrated rather than reacting to it. But he did not do this People can say, poor line is crazy. Amitabh had 10 affection. The gentleman is still a little old, does not want to hurt anyone. Why bother wife! 'The same interview also speaks of dynasty. They said, 'I wish there were one or two children. It was not thought that the dream would remain. Mother always used to say that I had taken the child thirty years ago. I used to think this too. It seemed that the child would physically be big with me. There is no fear of creating contactlessness. I think many progress in the direction, 100 years. But I like to be alone myself. But it is with a baby child. Thinking that the child is walking in the house, is it good or not? I thought I would be the mother of at least twelve children. Now, the daughter-in-law of Aishwarya, who is in relationship with Amitabh Bachchan, loves him very much. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan hugged her very much when she met the line in Bollywood, and addressed him as 'Rekha Maa'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment