Pages

Breaking

Friday, March 1, 2019

Ikardi looking for a place to lose the team


The time is big cruel. A month ago, the interbank commander's armband was in the hands of Mauro Icardi. One-by-one team pulled the team alone one by one. That ekardi has become an interactive company now. Today Icardi has not been named against Kalaeri His club did not keep Icardi in five matches in the squad. Negotiating the contract was not going to be compromised between Ikardi and his club. In the final stage, the captain took the captaincy from Icardi. The following day, the Argentine striker did not go with the team in the Euro Cup match. As a result, it becomes more confusing. Then it started with Ikardi's absence.

Icardi will not be playing football since February 9. Prior to this, his agent and wife Wanda Nara said quite emotionally speaking Icardi himself came forward. ICTDi has chosen social networking Instagram to tell sorrow. Yesterday the intercontinental coach Luciano declined to talk about Scholetti Icardi. His clear words 'his interest in the fate of Inter's people is his only concern'. Ikardi does not have any illusions in the straightforward language! In this situation, Ikardi could not remain silent. In a huge post, he told about his sadness.

One Icardi who was next to him at the club's danger reminds him, 'It is understood in the most difficult times love. At that time I decided to stay in the interi, I was in the interi. When I thought I could help interrupt with my goal. It's stronger than the Financial Fair Plus, was stronger than my troubles. When everyone did not care about our team, 'Icardi has described what else to do for the intercer,' I played with all the pain that I have been crying after the match, the next day I was dropped. Still, we all have stressed to stay in the field.

The doctors have played in the face of obstacles. Because I could forget all my sorrows in the field. I could help with a goal scored in this jersey. Love for the colorless color, love for interactive is unique. '
After that, Icardi claims that he is disrespectful about what is being done with the deal. He is being insulted with the club. And its liability is top level officials of the club. I still dream of playing for intercer Icardi. Because Inter Interview is like a family, 'I do not know whether those who are making decisions are able to show love and respect to me and the club. I do not know if there is someone who is trying to solve the problem. There can be a lot of things in the family, beautiful or awkward. And only for love, much trouble can be tolerated. But it is not right to ever disrespect. '

No comments:

Post a Comment