Pages

Breaking

Friday, March 1, 2019

I will love him before I marry him


Actor Kriti Shannon, a popular Bollywood actress playing movies in 'Rabta', 'Dilawale', 'Barlie Ki Berifi' Recently in the film 'Luca Chhuppi' The actress also said about her marriage at a time when talking to reporters about the picture.

His words, whom he wants to marry, will love him first, then marry. In the film 'Luca Chuppi', Karti played the role of a girl in a very small town. Before that, all of them thought of the role of glamorous characters.

It changed with this picture. Katya Shannon said, "I just thought about the character of glamorousness. After this picture, I can think of the daughter of a small city. Now many people have changed my mind. My builders' confidence increased. Barley Ki Barafi is the film's milestone in my career. Now I get the best content film offers.

Luca Sappi is like a picture. 'He also talks about the favorite places of this movie. Karti said, he laugh a lot while listening to the screenplay of Luka Chuppy. He also enjoyed the story of the film. The story of the movie surrounded by a small city like Mathura. There, a girl 'ray' is left-in. At the end of the day Ray took his partner's whole family with him.

The film has been shot in only 40 days. In addition to the story of the film, the discussion also took place on the wedding. When to get married? Karti said, "I can not say it right now. But my parents gave me all kinds of freedom. So they will accept my choice. But I told my parents that I will not take care of my marriage. And to whom I'll marry, I'll love him first. "Shani Shani is busy busy with several photos at this time. There are 'scandal', 'Arjun Patyala', 'Houseful Four' and 'Panipat' pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment